Friday, March 18, 2016

St. Patrick's Day

St. Patrick's Day is my favorite holiday. It's the day I became a mom. Elisabeth turned 12 today and we had a great day together. She skipped school and we went shopping, out to lunch and got her ears pierced (third times a charm). Happy Birthday Elisabeth. I don't know what I would go without you. You have such a happy and optimistic personality and I love being around you (even with all the fan girl talk.) 😉 I love you and can't wait to see you grow up because I know you're going to do great things.

 An early morning picture when she first woke up.

Jack wanted his picture taken too.

The tradition of opening presents before breakfast continues on.

A candy gram from the YW. She is so excited to finally be out of Primary. 

Dinner tonight at Flatbread. Harrison looks very somber in this picture.

Dinner was followed by a very delicious ice cream cake.











 



1 comment:

ellen said...

A Beehive!! I am the Beehive Advisor so I wish you still lived in the Arlington Ward. :)